YOUR HEALTH. YOUR HOME.
The need for innovation in healthcare has never been greater and Origin Healthcare is leading the way. We combine our team’s deep clinical expertise with our advanced technology supported platform to provide personalized, acute medical care to patients in their home. Quality outcomes are improved, medical costs are significantly lower, patients are empowered, and healthcare access is expanded.
This is the way healthcare should be.
Keeping Patients at the Center
Leveraging technology and prioritizing personal connections, we deliver acute, medical care to the home and bring individuals to better health.
- Multidisciplinary team
- Board Certified Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Behavior Health Experts
- Multiple visits per day
- 24/7 Availability
- Respecting the choices of patients and families
- Honoring the trust extended to our team
- Understanding the unique and diverse needs of every patient
- Engaging the patient and family in decisions
- Remote patient monitoring via wearable devices
- Customized patient scheduling, routines, and education
- HIPAA compliant processes
- Telemedicine platform
- Cloud based, mobile platform with integrated workflows
- Over $1 trillion dollars is spent on hospital care each year
- Medical bills are the leading cause of personal debt in the United States
- 2 million people develop hospital acquired infections annually
- There is a 29-64% risk of hospital associated delirium in patients over the age of 65
- People are separated from family, pets, and loved ones. This is especially true since the Covid-19 pandemic
- Symptoms of anxiety and depression worsen
- Vulnerable populations have difficulty accessing care.
- Rural hospitals are closing
- Patients with challenges accessing care often delay or forego care
Benefits of Advanced Healthcare at Home
Decrease in readmissions
Decrease in length of stay
Decreased risk of delirium
In the News
Treating moderately or chronically ill people at home rather than the hospital.
FORT COLLINS — Christine Lum Lung was considering founding a home-based health care company before the pandemic. But once it hit, she knew it was what she wanted to do.
Welcome to another installment of the Health Care Huddle, a show focused on distilling best practices from subject matter experts across a myriad of disciplines so that our listeners may in their own way make the health care system a little bit better for all the stakeholders involved.
Dr. Christine Lum Lung, CEO and founder of Origin Healthcare, introduces us to the hospital-at-home model of healthcare, which is bringing high-level, multidisciplinary care to patients in the comfort of their own homes. We discuss how hospital-at-home is different than a typical inpatient hospital stay, and how the current healthcare landscape is pushing providers toward new ways of delivering healthcare.
A brief intro to Origin Healthcare and the hospital at home model of care.
Have questions about Origin Healthcare?
For any medical emergency, call 911.
For urgent needs please call, as email is only checked periodically.
We are looking for partners and colleagues in our journey to provide hospital level care in a new way. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more!