Your bed. Your home. Your health.
If you or a loved one are sick enough to go to the Urgent Care or Hospital, Origin Healthcare now gives eligible patients the option to receive that care at home.
Benefits of receiving healthcare at home
Advanced medical care at home has been proven to improve quality, safety and result in a better patient experience. Care at home is more accessible, comprehensive, and comfortable.
- Avoid separation from loved ones and pets.
- Comfortable and convenient.
- Less expensive than a traditional hospital.
- Lower chance of requiring discharge to a nursing home.
- Close monitoring with telehealth and other technology.
- Daily physician telemedicine visits.
- Daily in-person visits from nurses and nurse practitioners.
- Improved safety.
What to Expect
Leveraging technology and prioritizing personal connections, we bring the expert medical team, equipment, and technology to you.
- A nurse or paramedic and a nurse practitioner will come to your home to perform a complete evaluation and initiate treatment.
- Daily in-person visits from your medical team
- Daily telemedicine visit with a physician.
- Our team is available 24 hours a day to respond to your needs.
- Wearable smart devices and an electronic tablet keep your vitals, activity, and wellness in front of your care team.
- Direct and easy connectivity to your medical team. Your family and caregivers are included in your care.
- Direct communication with your established outpatient clinical team facilitates smooth transitions of care at discharge.
YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS.
We offer several in-home services to provide care in the safety and comfort of your own home.
Origin Integrated Care
Acute, advanced medical care, in the home
- Once you and your outpatient team decide that advanced medical services are appropriate, we take it from there.
- When you improve, Origin Healthcare collaborates with your outpatient team, engages community resources, and ensures a smooth transition of care.
If you feel that you, or a family member would benefit from Origin Integrated Care, call your outpatient clinician and see if Origin Healthcare is an option.
Origin Transitions of Care
In home evaluation within 7-14 days of discharge from the hospital or skilled nursing facility. We help review medications, provide education, and ensure that you and your family have the support you need to continue your recovery.
Origin Acute Care
Acute illness that requires urgent, non-emergency medical assessment and treatment.
Origin Infusion Therapy
IV hydration, IV antibiotics, and other infusions for chronic disease. All conveniently provided in the safety and comfort of home.
Have questions about Origin Healthcare?
For any medical emergency, call 911.
For urgent needs please call, as email is only checked periodically.
We are looking for partners and colleagues in our journey to provide hospital level care in a new way. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more!